HR2B's client is one of the top agrochemical companies in Vietnam.
- Consulting HR on disciplinary actions and ensuring legal compliance is enforced;
- Promotion programs registration to Services of Trade or other related authorities;
- Legal consultations concerning to the company’s operation;
- Reviewing contract, agreement, others legal document signed with Client/supplier;
- Legal related issue drafting and reports;
- License applications;
- Labor code master to support HR team in law compliance;
- Documentation drafting to the external parties;
- New law/ change on law alerting to concerned departments;
- Raising legal issues with management and prompt actions taken;
- Company’s representative on law issues when appointed, following up dealers’ sue at court which happened;
- Weekly and monthly report on legal related issues to internal and external (when required) parties;
- Perform training role to deliver necessary knowledge and understanding for staff’s adherence;
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to company.
o Other duties:
- Report on new government policies and laws as well as international affairs that affect Vietnam as well as company.
- Develop plans with General Director (GD) and Deputy General Director (DGD) as well as HODs to expand company's business development based on each region and each crop segment.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to DGD.
- Other duties assigned by GD and DGD.
- Other tasks as assigned by Superior and Board of Management
o Knowledge and education level:
- BA or MBA of Law (Commercial/Economy/Business Law is more advantageous).
- Good at computer solid skill, proficient in MS Office Applications
- Good command in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good attention to details, good judgment showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- Good grasp of business fundamentals / processes
- Good grasp of law and government regulations that can affect the manufacturing industry in Vietnam
o Experience :
- At least 02 year exp. in the same post
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844