HR2B's client is a global nutrition company
- To assist Head of Legal in Compliance and Licensing works, namely monitoring, oversighting and reporting on the observation of laws;
- To gather information concerning laws and regulations in Vietnam and check related articles on newspapers, magazines and report significant information to reporting line without delay;
- To prepare dossiers for various licensing works
- To revise internal documents and working materials to ensure the utmost compliance with current legislation
- To archive and monitor corporate works in the best orders
- To liase and provide relevant department advices on day-to-day operation
- To take proper and timely action against any violations of laws, regulations and rules in accordance with current laws
- To conduct compliance training where applicable related to current regulations.
- Graduated from University of Law. Having at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge in local regulations, knowledge of MLM regulations is an advantage
- High sense of responsibility and compliance. Diligent and Discreet personality is highly welcome
- Good at speaking & writing in both Vietnamese & English.
- Be experienced in management of licensing projects.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Do Thanh Tu at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 841