HR2B's client is a financial services consulting firm.
- To assess the impact of new/amended regulations on the business and to present to the Senior Management appropriate steps that may be taken in countering the impact and/ meeting legal requirements
- Co-ordinate with external legal counsel for legal support and provision of legal advice and opinion to all Departments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Review Company’s contracts, memorandums and other legal documents drafted by related functional departments, except individual customer contracts for the business operations, to ensure they are legally binding;
- Co-ordinate the process of conduct legal proceedings for all cases filed by and against the company except for recovery related legal suits which are managed by the collection department.
- Review new product programs for compliance to regulatory and, where relevant, to internal policies; revise/update product programs and credit policies to ensure all are in compliance with Laws and company regulations.
- Legal training to agents and staff when required to provide concerned people with updated knowledge of relevant legal issues.
- Perform legal checking of Company’s documentation drafted by related functional department before submitting to regulators for approval to ensure all are in compliance with current regulations.
- Oversee and monitor the regulatory, compliance, operational risk and Financial Crime Risk functions of the Company
- Monitor Company’s compliance with internal policies and applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, listing rules as well as corporate governance
- Drive the departments and business units in implementing effective internal controls and risk management framework and promote a strong risk management and compliance culture
- Liaise with regulators and local authorities on legal and compliance issues
- Deal with relevant regulatory authorities and external parties
- Establish, where relevant, compliance monitoring program on the Company’s activities and products
- Supervise the review and approval of marketing materials and various legal documents and provide necessary recommendations
- Supervise complaint handling procedures and investigation to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Tertiary qualification (law degree minimum) (preferable with current practicing certificate) with at least 5 years practising experience
- Strong experience in banks/financial/digital/consulting companies from 3 years
- Deep knowledge and experience of local legislation and practice (corporate and contract law, regulation in finance and digital industry, tax law, AML and KYC regulation and requirements, legislation about personal data protection,...)
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, and to provide commercial solutions-based legal services, while maintaining robust independence of legal advice
- Demonstrated experience in provision of advice and proactive influence of outcomes
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good drafting skills
- Strong intention for professional development and growth.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 857