HR2B's client is a foreign company leading in animal nutrition & health.
- Defines the roles and missions of each collaborator in terms of performance and team cohesion.
- Determines the team goals, ways to achieve and declines at the individual level
- Identifies and transmits necessary information for the proper functioning of the activity
- Measures the performance of collaborator and the team (KPI)
- Develops and enriches the collaborators skills (recruitment, training, ...)
- Decide the laboratory strategy.
- Prepares the operating budget and investment of the year and proposes it to the country manager
- Follows the CAPEX and takes care about service agreement for equipment
- Provides an estimate of revenue and expenses.
- Monitors monthly expenditure and revenue
- Analyse the differences between the estimated and actual, review KPI of lab.
- Understand and advise about analysis request
- Guaranty the compliance with analysis time frame. Make sure about results accuracy.
- Able to supervise analytical reports
- Performs internal and external audits
- Keeps abreast of technological developments
Participates in professional/scientific conferences
d. Commercial / lobbying
- Define trade policy
- Determines the prices of the various laboratory analysis, taking in account the market
- Maintains relationships with key customers and government
- Monitors the work of the sales force
- Network with professionals on the same sector (feed and food)
* Work Equipment:
- Car with a driver
- From Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Physical: Enough health to work
o Education: graduate degree in chemistry or microbiology or food science
o Good knowledge in analytical chemistry and microbiology
o Good knowledge in budgetary accounting
o English: Fluent
o Computing: Office computer. Knowledge of laboratory terminology, method and equipment.
- Experience: at least 4 years of experience in management of profit center
o Team management
o Interposal skills
o Organization skills
o Problem solving skill
- Attitude: careful, diligent, honest and accept high pressure.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837