HR2B's client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk,
retirement and health solutions.
• Acting as Strategic Account Management (SAM) and maintaining the TLC (top level contact) on key Japanese prospects and clients across Commercial Risk Solutions, Health Solutions and Affinity. SAM takes full responsibility to retain and grow clients at expected level of profitability.
• Actively involving in all new Japanese business/renewal tenders in excess of US$ 15,000 or as designated by the GM across Commercial Risk Solutions, Health Solutions and Affinity.
• Developing and executing the “market facing” strategic broking strategy/communication, including but not limited to quote/placing slips and wordings.
• Group services liaison i.e. “where to within the Group”.
• Undertaking and maintaining stewardship of all audit requirements and participating Internal Audit Committee.
• Introducing best practice client service standards or operational excellence and rolling out to Company Vietnam.
• Adherence to and ongoing broker training for Group Asia Brokers guide.
• Training and developing of Group talent.
• Company Vietnam Limited GRIP co-ordination with Group.
• Other projects and tasks as designated.
• Customer service and business development skills
• Must have 8 or more years of experience in insurance industry
• Strong negotiation skills
• Cross-culture adaptability and Team spirit
You can apply online, send your CV or call Hoang Thi Anh Dao at this number
+024 37366843 - Ext 110