HR2B' client is a foreign company providing engineering services.
1. Coordinate IT work between Holding company, Subsidiary company and outsourcing service as following:
- Email server, Intranet
- Security system
2. Main responsibilities in Vietnam for:
- Provide End-user support
- Setup workstation, laptops, printers, router, phones, and video conference system for internal users
- Monitor and maintain Windows servers/ Internet/ network access
- Provide first level troubleshooting of IT hardware and software, and administration support of Windows Servers
- Configure router Cisco, Fortinet, Dayteck,...
- Manage email server of the company
- Install and manage intranet
- Manage IT equipment and camera system
- Manage Hosting websites, post company news on the website, update the Company profile
- Contact suppliers to troubleshoot office items such as the door, the cabinet, the lock,...
- Plan and propose maintenance method, upgrade company system/equipment periodically
- Manage Company Asset (the office and construction site) such as the equipment & PPE material in the storage
- Perform other associated duties as assigned
1. Gender: Male
2. Age: 25 - 30
3. Years of experience: 1 - 2 years
4. University degree in information technology/network
- Certificate of MCSA or CCNA is preferable.
- At least 2 years experience in relevant fields
- Knowledge of software such as MS operating systems, SQL server, Website, and networking
- Sharp, careful, keep the confidential company information
- Ability to prepare reports and statistics
- Willing to work away from home when assigned
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830