HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to customer problems of moderate nature to ensure customer productivity
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction
- Provide LAN Administration duties such as account administration, and rights assignment
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings, services, and support policies to provide solutions to customer problems
- Work in 12 hours rotating shift to provide support for 24X7 operation
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time
- Experience: Fresh College Graduated.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equality majors.
- Language: excellent in English
- Required Skills/Competencies:
+ Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills.
+ Ability to set customer service standards and follow guidelines, as well as to help others interpret policy.
+ Ability to be self-sufficient and work with little supervision.
+ Strong English oral and written communication skills (technical and non-technical).
+ Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
+ Broad range of network and desktop knowledge is highly desirable, including:
o OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
o Applications: MS Office 2013, 2016 IE7, IE8, Custom FS Application experience preferred
o Network TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881