HR2B's client specializes in designing and building bespoke homes for discerning individuals
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, UPSs, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Maintain a complete Network test lab at our headquarters to test changes and hardware, prior to implementation on our production network.
- Lead a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Comply with all Department IT policies and Company Policies.
- Keep all information and data confidential.
- Enforce all company software and hardware standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
- 3 years of relevant work/management experience.
- Network certificates such as CCNP/JNCIP is preferred
- 3 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, VPNs, VOIP, etc.
- 3 years Cisco experience, certifications are desired.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
- VOIP telephone system support is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 863