HR2B's client is the internationally networked group of companies for furniture fittings, architectural hardware and electronic locking systems.
1. Provide IT Services & Solutions to Internal Customers (Company Employees):
a. Provide IS consultancy on IT issues like:
- Business projects with IT content
- The selection of network related hardware and software
- Other business decisions requiring IT expertise
b. Direct, control and evaluate the provision of Business Services:
- Planning core application deployment
- Business needs analysis
- Sourcing local software solutions
- Developing local applications
- User training and on-going user support
- Pre and post-sales support
- Intranet and Internet content management
c. Direct, control and evaluate the provision of Technical Services:
- LAN management
- Future network planning and engineering (hardware and software)
- Network exploitation (e.g. voice and data)
- Communications hardware purchases
- Network administration, performance monitoring and tuning
- Communication software acquisition, installation and optimization
- Desktop server system planning and administration
- Unix server administration
- Database administration
- Desktop services
- Vendor and service supplier interfaces
- Help Desk.
2. Stakeholder: External Vendors and Suppliers: Contract negotiation, problem escalation, etc.
3. National IT Management & Regional Support:
- Participate in business strategy planning.
- Develop IT budgets in a timely manner in accordance with the company planning cycle and regional schedules.
- Set performance targets and goals for the IS Department in alignment with national plans and budgets.
- Support regional IT projects for the company in Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore.
4. Develop, implement, and assess ERP and SAP system
5. People & Team Management
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Direct, control and motivate the IS Department through involvement in recruitment, retention and ongoing communication.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the IT Department.
- Resource staff as appropriate within the approved structures.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled IT team.
1. Education & Qualifications
- University’s Degree in computer science/ IT/ Telecommunications or equivalent education with at least 3
- Certification: (Certification is not a must if sufficient experience is available.)
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
* Exchange 2010
+ Certification: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring
+ Exam: 70-662
* Windows Server 2012
+ Certification: MCSA - Windows Server 2012
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
* VMware vSphere 5.5
+ Certification: VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
+ Exams: VCP5-DCV - VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization.
2. Experience: 5 years experiences in IT system administrator/ IT management or similar role.
3. Specific Knowledge:
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP and/or ITIL certified license and/or Microsoft certified license is advanced.
- Good knowledge in network, LAN, WAN
- Good knowledge in Windows client, Windows server, PC and other IT devices, hardware/software/connectivity
- Knowledge, development, and implementation of ERP, SAP.
- Strong leadership
- Across-cultural sensitivity & communication
- Good command in English
- Supportive, details and careful.
- Customer service oriented mentality.
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested.
- Good skills in investigate, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853