Our Client formerly is an Investment public corporation.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Manage company stock trading performance, recommend management strategy.
- Manage Shareholder volatility and recommend management strategy.
- Do analysis and provide RE market research, corporate research on RE listed and un-listed companies.
- Manage IR activities of company. Recommend IR strategy, in charge of IR strategy implementation action plan, in charge of communicating with company’s current and potential shareholders.
- Coordinate and support fund raising activities for company including .doing project valuations & cash-flow forecasting, meeting up with potential investors, partners.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business and share price.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Maintain an active investor relations section on the company website, publishing latest financial reports, stock prices and press releases.
- Brief the executives before any public conference with stock analysts and journalists.
- Help prepare the company’s Annual Report
- B.S in Finance / Accounting / Economic
- Masters’ degree, CFA / CPA / ACCA is a plus.
- This is a management level position requiring an experienced professional with a broad, multi-disciplined real estate background including investment, appraisal and asset management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract and real estate law, mortgage financing/investment and the general development and planning approval process.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863