HR2B's Client is one of the famous brandnames in Asian market specializing in high fashion sportswears manufacturer, distributor and retailer.
Ensuring innovation projects meet the operation requirements and realize real benefits. This is a hands on role with the following
1. Garment making process and garment factory sewing machine optimization and simplification.
2. Identify process automation opportunities based on analysis of all operational data from all areas with the support from Quality Assurance, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering teams. Identify automation opportunities including, but not limited to
situations such as:
a. Product quality is consistently a problem or consistently worse than planned.
b. Cycle times are inconsistent or very long.
c. Processes are manual and repetitive.
d. Current equipment is expensive or over-spec for current processes.
e. Current equipment delivers inconsistent results or high downtime.
3. Ensure the running of a 5s workshop environment
4. Provide documentation both instructional and PM for all innovation projects
5. Perform data collection and analysis to provide the relative key data to management and provide recommendations.
6. Provide training to the end user when required.
7. Work closely with the Innovation team to improve and expedite development projects to meet the department KPI’s.
- Electrical engineering and automation or mechanical engineering and automation, college or above
- English CET-4, be able to read and write, can speak with foreign engineer
- Familiar with Excel and office software, Auto CAD, Pro/e or SolidWords
- Above 5 years of sewing machine and automation machine issue solving and maintenance and PM control experience are required, familiar with garment making process.
- Experienced in process automation, have a strong insight into ME and IE.
- Sewing machine and automatic machine repair and maintenance and PM management.
- Ability to provide technique training and communication with relative departments.
- Data collection and analysis, and able to provide the relative key data to management andadvise improvements where needed.
- Ability to conceptualize mechanical designs to aid development.
- Have basic electrical safety knowledge and experience on programmable machines such aspattern
- A basic knowledge of PLC programming will be an advantage.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated, “Can do” attitude, easy to work with, open to new ideas.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good team work and ownership
- Good at communication skils at all levels.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837