Main Purpose of Job: Responsible for ensuring competent industrial services management and operation, and to ensure optimal cost, highly efficient, quality and sustained generation and distribution of utilities for the factory operation. i.e. steam, refrigeration, water and effluent treatment, hygienic air handling and compressed air.
- Build Engineereing capability: Ensures that personnel managing, operating and maintaining industrial services plant and infrastructure are competent to do so. Ensures that competency assessment and competency building plans are in place, routinely reviewed and executed for the Industrial Services team.
- Define and adhere to standards: Plans, performs and manages design, modification and improvements to industrial services plant, equipment and infrastructure. Utilising own area of competency and specialisation or with competent 3rd parties.
- Manage existing assets: Supports operation of industrial services to ensure high efficiency, quality and compliance. Assists in the budgeting and cost monitoring of industrial services. Identifies and drives energy and water saving opportunities.
- Manage existing assets: Ensures process and personnel safety with regard to industrial services plant and equipment. From design and installation through to routine and periodic safety inspections and audits
• Experience in at least one Industrial Services engineering discipline, preferably in food related manufacturing environment (min 3 years)
• For factories with large built-up distributed ammonia plants (Ice Cream, Frozen Food or Freeze Drying, industrial refrigeration background and ammonia experience is required
• Experience operating or supervising others who operate fired pressure systems (boilers) or other large combustion systems
• Personnel Supervisory experience (min 2 years)
• Experience working in multifunctional team (i.e. capital projects, DMAIC) preferred.
• Engineering Degree / Diploma (e.g. mechanical, electrical) or substantial practical experience in engineering
• Knowledge of local regulatory and statutory requirements relating to industrial services and environment
• In-depth knowledge of relating to industrial services and environment
• Good knowledge of NCE
• Basic knowledge of Assets maintenance
• Good knowledge of AMM system (SAP PM module)
• Knowledge of TPM methodology is preferred
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Anh Tuan at this number
+0937855075 - Ext 853