HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Responsible to implement the EHS Management System in accordance with Federal, State, and Local
- Regulations and ISO/OHSAS standards, and further ability to teach others this system.
- Responsible to provide customers with the necessary support to prevent incidents impacting EHS
- Oversees the development, management, implementation and sustainability of a variety of EHS programs to ensure regulatory compliance as mandated by local, state, and federal agencies
- Assists and oversees all EHS related training of personnel.
- Defines and implements corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement activities as directed.
- Interfaces with other department personnel
- Responsible for effective communications levels and fosters team building.
- Performs other assignments as required.
- Takes the lead role in training all new personnel hired into the company from Safety Programs and activities.
- Provide EH&S leadership & support to Development Engineering including ensuring that EHS principles are integrated into the design of equipment and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the Environmental, Safety or Industrial Hygiene fields required. Preferable to have substantial experience in EHS policy, procedure and system development, technical program writing and exposure to international regulatory research and application.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- 4-year degree in an EHS related field preferred, other degrees considered with direct EHS work experience. Similar Master’s Degree preferred. CSP or CIH certification a plus.
3. Required Skills/Competencies:
- Proven EH&S skills in an industrial setting – including (but not limited to) Safety, Environment and IH
- Proven problem-solving skills, and ability to teach/support others how to develop this skill.
- Knowledge of internal quality audit procedures (ISO and OHSAS), and ability to apply this knowledge in driving continuous improvement efforts by influencing key business leaders.
- Proven communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Proven knowledge of EHS regulations, standards and procedures, and the ability to apply this knowledge to Continuous Improvement efforts by influencing key business leaders.
- Subject matter strength with industrial hygiene fundamentals including air sampling and ventilation systems.
- EHS project management skills with proficiency to manage several projects at a time and having the communication skills to provide technically sound updates
- Strong leadership skills across all EHS disciplines; Ability to provide leadership to key leaders inside and outside EHS is necessary
- Ability to gather IH/Safety/Env data, analyze it, formulate recommendations, and prepare an executive summary in a self-sufficient manner
- Ability to represent the EHS function on Cross Functional teams
- EHS project management skills.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, spoken and written, is required.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
4. Physical Requirements:
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift
- Will climb stairs on an occasional basis
- Will lift, push or pull up to ## Kg on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- 20/40 vision in each eye, with or without correction, is required
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on an occasional basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel-toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective jacket or apron, and arm guards)
- All associates working on the production floor may be required to wear a respirator at any given time and thus, the ability to wear a respirator is a condition of employment and continued employment (requires little or no facial hair)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810