Our client is a global marketer & manufacturer of high-quality, innovative products used for renewable energy and lighting needs. We represent 21st-century "one-stop shopping " for R&D, Proprietary Technology, Innovation, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing & Delivery.
- Responsible for compliance audits conducted by customers; make the corrective action plans on compliance pending issues, reporting and follow-up.
- Promulgation and update policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Job-related to Health Safety and Environment (fire fighting, drinking water testing, labor environment testing…).
- Check 6S and suggest related department make improvement every week.
- Set up Security Program and control to meet the customer standards.
- Set up plan and combine with HR/QA for orientation/ refresh training/ special training.
- Coordinate with related departments for improving ISO system
- Independently lead key HR functions for one manufacturing factory of around 1000 HCs
- Be in charge Talent Acquisition
- Manage the process of probation and acceptance of new employees
- Do HR reports and declaration... as the request of superiors, companies and authorities
- Do timekeeping & payroll for insource & outsource manpower
- Implementation of regimes related to subsidies from social insurance and health insurance
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Good English and Chinsese
- Managerial skills
- Knowledge and experience about HR, at least 5 years
- Work under high pressure
13th salary + annual bonus
You can apply online, send your CV or call at this number