HR2B's client is a German company manufacturing shoes.
1. Recruitment & Training:
- Providing professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers.
- Preparing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Developing and maintaining an effective personnel advertising program for the purpose of
- maintaining high visibility with potential labor markets.
- Designing or revising application forms, including developing online processes.
- Developing creative recruitment solutions if the organization is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff.
- Update Headcount report.
- Make hiring report status.
- Contact and work with Universities, Colleges, Job Centers for support if having hiring request
- Organize Training courses in Company
2. 2. Compensation:
- Complete monthly payroll with accuracy and timely manner by close working with other related departments.
3. Payroll Provider:
- Participate in Salary and Benefits survey in order to ensure competitiveness by benchmarking with external
- Create the market paying in accordance with Company compensation methodology
- Manage Annual Salary Increase process and procedure and Bonus Payment every year
- Administer Social Insurance, labor reports to ensure full compliance with local legislation
- Administer employee's welfare benefits (marriage, birthday, condolence) in line with company policies
- Manage Insurance Benefits (Life, Health, and Personal Accident), by tracking record to ensure all claims are
settled timely and comply with the insurance policies.
- Manage HSE of Company
- University, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economic or Law
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR Supervisor manage Recruitment, C&B, HSE
3. Knowledge & Skills:
- Good communication and management skills
- Good for data analysis
- Good Time Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Labor code knowledge
- Communicate in English well.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Work location:Thuan Dao Industrial Zone – Long An (Shuttle Bus everyday from Cantavil District 2 –>Vo Van Kiet Str –> Company)
- Salary: 20 – 35Mil Gross + 13 th month salary + Attractive Benefit
- Report to: Chief Operation Manager (Manage Back Office)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817