Europe Company specialize in Visual - 3D Design Service & Video for Real Estate
1. Consult for GM all terms of Human resource management
2. Formulate objective, strategic and guidelines for the management and development of company's human resource as well as all administration activities.
3. Direct the development, review and implementation of human resource and administration policies, system, and procedures. Ensure that approved policies and procedures are disseminated in timely manner and are consistently implement and administered throughout the company.
4. Direct and monitor all staff recruitment /placement/transfer activities. Participate in the recruitment of senior executive positions.
5. Direct the staff training and development function ensuring that all training needs are appropriately met.
6. Direct the maintenance and regular review of performance evaluation system.
7. Coordinate with payroll for salary and payroll administration activities and the maintenance of all required human resource and administration records, statistic and files needed for statutory and /or management control proposal.
- Female, under 35 years old, young, dynamic, good at communication to connect people in company
- Education: University Degree in Human Resources, Business & Administration Management preferred.
- Experience: minimum 6 years’ experience in a senior HR leadership position.
- Fluent in English
- The ability to manage a wide variety of complex tasks and how to manage a team.
- Creativity as a problem solver and out of the box thinker
- Work location: District 7, HCMC
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Salary: 40 - 45Mil Gross
- Report to: General Manager (Dutch)
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0937719936
- Skype: huonggiang_rosy
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817