HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Manages recruitment activities to ensure that best-fit talent is identified for open roles with a hiring methodology that is sensible and process-adherent
- Facilitates onboarding and orientation activities for the assigned organization, ensuring a successful company introduction to new hires as well as follow-on soft-skill training efforts
- Actively partner with department leaders throughout the assigned organization to provide a one-stop-shop of HR support for current employment matters,
- Recommend improvements to, implement, deliver, and ensure the adherence to, HR processes, policies, frameworks, reports/ documentation, requirements, and systems,
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with major in Human Resources, Business, or relevant discipline preferred
2. Required Skills:
- Business speaking and written fluency Vietnamese; English preferred
- Strong strategic HR partner competency to build and maintain strong customer relationships through proactive collaborative and cooperative efforts; ability to effectively influence without authority.
- Intermediate employee relations/labor relations experience, as well as interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- At least 4 years of progressive experience
- Intermediate manufacturing environment experience preferred
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 810