HR2B's client is an assurance company.
1. Strategy and Plan Development:
- Sets standards for training within the operation and may manage the function for non-technical training. Coordinates the use of outside vendors. Takes the lead on managing and delivering Organizational Development and Management Development activities
- Oversee the Performance Management activities of the operation to include communicating the program and ensuring the proper events take place on a timely basis. Closely connects the Performance Management process to the compensation system.
2. Operational Management:
- Develop and communicate the HR philosophy for the operation and the resulting policies and procedures. Staff the HR function with qualified individuals and manage the Department budget to within annual allocations.
- Undertake other duties as assigned to support the strategic direction of the Operation
- Provide training to managers on effective HR process and ensure the process is followed. Deliver timely and accurate information to managers so that they can more effectively manage their HR responsibilities. Assist in managing Employee Relations situations to protect the Company and the individual employee.
- Assists with staffing function and searches as requested; coordinates compensation packages and leads survey analysis. Manages the compensation system and reports status and plans on an annual basis
3. People management
- Leads and manages the country operation’s Staffing, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, and Annual Incentive Programs to support managers in the delivery of HR management. Ensures that programs meet their stated objectives and are in compliance with local regulations and the company's Protocols. Remains current on applicable regulatory and Company issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, international, HR, related field or equivalent training is required. Master’s degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred.
- Appropriate certification or professional designation such as MBA, finance or compensation specialist is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant and progressively more responsible work experience is required.
- Having experience in Non-Life Insurance & Banking is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written (Vietnamese & English) communication and organizational skills and sensitivity to cultural issues is required.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 810