HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Assisting in managing all HR activities in Vietnam offices; Ho Chi Minh head office and Ha Noi and Hai Phong branch office.
- Assisting HR Manager in acting pro-actively as HR Business Partner
- Supporting the recruitment team in arranging career talks and student internship programs with the academic institutions in HCMC, Hai Phong and Ha Noi.
- Managing recruitment agencies to maximize their performance in meeting company’s hiring needs, and report on performance issues when appropriate
- Further building the brand name image of the company locally to facilitate the recruitment and to create more information for interested people over the roles and jobs/careers in container shipping and logistics industry.
- Assisting in further enhancing candidate sourcing channels, methods and tools to meet the company’s recruitment needs
- Identifying, select and recommend candidates to meet business hiring needs in the most effective and efficient way.
- Sharing and updating related knowledge and selection techniques of recruitment team members to enhance recruitment effectiveness.
- Assisting HR Manager in reviewing, setting up & further developing HR policies and procedures locally in line with Group’s policies and guidelines (Training, Evaluation system, etc.)
- Providing input to HR Manager in regard to potential enhancements to current personnel practices; assisting in evaluation of reports, decisions, etc.
- Counselling employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices locally in line with Group’s policies and guidelines.
- Participating in monitoring performance evaluation & training process
- Coordinating closely with related parties on the progress of employee development programs
- Further strengthening our succession plan
- Performing other duties as assigned by HR Manager from time to time if any.
- Reporting to HR Manager directly.
- Bachelor degree or MBA holder majoring in Human Resource Management
- Good command of written / spoken English, Chinese language capability will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in office computer literate, such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skill, customer focused, achievement driven, teamwork and able to work under pressure and in multi-national company environment.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 857