HR2B's client is a cosmetics company that sells high-quality natural skincare and cosmetic products.
- Support other staffs in HR roles: policies, benefit, administration relations.
- Relate head hunters to recruit new staff to meet the workforce for business needs.
- Understand clearly labour law and implement it in professional way
- Understand clearly social insurance law and implement it in professional way.
- Update headcount data to Global system in correct organization.
- Support other staffs in Admin roles: stationary supply, congratulate birthdays, taxi cards, and office supplies...
- Control company stamp, guiding company policy to new comers and support them in need.
- Support staff about related work.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Responsibility of delivering business results as below:
- Administration cost control
- Delivery on time and accurate reports, letters and other paper work.
- Understand clearly insurance policy, labour law for staff and company. Give clear and accurate instruction to employee
- Monthly payroll process;
- Benefit apply for new joins, stops and maternity cases
- Explain for staff the knowledge about insurance, labor union, company policy...
- Support reports to other Departments if any.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Male with 3 years related experience at least
- University graduated and good English in speaking and writing.
- Good attitude of supportive, willing to do spirits
- Quick learning, honest and proactive
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827