HR2B's client is a foreign company
- You'll be responsible for the entire end-to-end customer experience. This starts with understanding the customer’s needs and ends with user-friendly products and engaging user experiences.
- In this role, you will partner and collaborate with product managers and your design team to plan and develop exceptional customer experiences.
- You will conceptualize and design multi-platforms products; Mobile and Web Apps
- Great understanding of research methodology, current design trends and have deep expertise in user experience.
- You will lead a team of UX Product Designers who are directly embedded into cross-functional product teams, acting as a coach and mentor to help them become the best they can possibly be. We don’t split out the role of UX and Design here at Simply Business; UX Product Designers are responsible for the whole end-to-end design: from low fidelity wireframes through to final high-
- The role demands close working with our business and product teams, and translating our brand identity and values into the user experience journey. You’ll naturally also be working closely with Tech, and understand how to make compromises.
- You will stay close to our customer by working with our Customer Insight teams on user research events and testing your designs with users
- You will lead the design culture across UX Product Design to ensure that the team are working on the right product designs
- 7+ years of experience hands-on experience as an Interaction Designer/UX Designer/UI Designer/Visual Designer
- Have Startup experience and ready to join a hard-working and dynamic team
- Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates creative design and thinking
- Passion for solving customer problems and building amazing customer facing
- Eye for designing cutting edge responsive websites/applications
- Agile environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present projects and status reports to team leadership
- Analytic thinking skills, with the ability to translate content into user stories, flows and diagrams
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- The ability to thrive in an open, creative and ambiguous environment
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830