Our Client is one of the world leading engineering companies providing equipment and services for industrial projects and factories.
Our client offers career opportunities and chances to develop for self-motivated and talented individuals those who want to take advantage in a global working environment and leading player in the field.
The specific duties of the position will include:
● Continued development and implementation of a quality assurance plan.
● Monitoring production and conducting checks to identify quality issues and concerns. Monitoring the quality of raw materials used in production.
● Collecting and analysing production data.
● Reviewing quality inspection reports.
● Providing technical support to managers on production and quality matters.
● Making recommendations for changes in materials, processes and procedures designed to improve efficiency and quality.
● Assisting in the preparation of project submissions. Participating as a technical resource in business development activities.
● Maintaining a database of quality issues.
● Troubleshooting and problem-solving quality issues.
● Identifying and recommending needed changes to quality standards and guidelines.
● Identifying, recommending and implementing continuous quality improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
● Industrial, civil or quality engineering degree or related technologist/technician diploma. Certifications, training courses and/or seminars in quality assurance and/or quality management.
● Minimum 5 years experience in Maintenance/Mechanical Management role in a manufacturing or production of Cement Plant.
● Knowledge of quality assurance processes and programs is an asset.
● Knowledge of production processes. Understanding of basic business principles, including cost, profitability, productivity, efficiency, market share, competitiveness, etc. Strong data-collection and analytical skills.
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
● Strong technical writing, communication and presentation skills in English.
● Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to multitask, manage time well and stay organized.
Proficiency with Statistical Process Control (SPC).
● Strong computer skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Minh Trung at this number
+84 24 3736 6843 - Ext 134