HR2B's client is an assurance company.
- Develop & implement long term strategy for the Risk, Compliance & Audit department
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a corporate investigations policy; identify actual and potential development opportunities
- Develop and maintain a negative data base with regards to department statistical information
- Lead the development & Implementation of standards, processes, operating model for FNPC
- Design, implement, test and modify controls in specific organization systems, to provide assurance of operational and technical efficiency at the corporate level.
- Contribute to the continued review and refinement of the Risk Management Framework strategies and guidelines; provide support to the relevant business areas as required.
- Review and continuous enhancing the Internal Audit procedure.
- Identify instances of over and under control and provide management with a clear view of residual risks where existing controls are inadequate
- Continue to support the awareness training activities throughout the business regarding the department’s role and responsibilities.
- In conjunction with the team develop and implement exception reporting regarding employee activity.
- Providing legal advice, legal assistance for Divisions/Departments;
- University degree in Finance and Banking, Economics, Insurance. Master degree is an advantage.
- A strong experience of investigative experience within the field of security
- Experience with specialist knowledge of fraud & money laundering prevention
- Ability to build &use internal & external networks of key influences to achieve good results with local/ regional authorities
- Capable of developing policy & procedures
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of products
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of money laundering detection methods & regulations
- Proficient in the use of standard IT packages
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to communicate to all levels within the business
- English is required (highly proficiency in 4 skills)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881