HR2B's client provides transportation services
● Lead the creation of a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for company in partnership with senior leaders.
● Conduct industry research and competitive analysis to identify target consumer segments and progress company's overall product and technology strategy
● Lead business case development and execution plan for key strategic initiatives
● Lead quarterly roadmap planning process in collaboration with product managers, technical leads and key stakeholders
● Create processes and tools for aligning and updating stakeholders on the product strategy and roadmap
● Understand and prioritize projects from various inputs (customer feedback, business need and technology capabilities) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
● Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the business problem or created business value through these metrics, both before and after their release.
● Synthesize customer voice and needs (stated and unstated) and evangelize across the organization
● Manage the day-to-day execution of all product activities, processes, performance reports, data analysis for the purpose of meeting the product and business goals
● Lead a team of 6+ Product Managers and a portfolio of 15+ products ranging from B2B products (SaaS) to B2C product (Ecommerce), web products to App products
● Recruit, mentor and grow product talents at company
● MBA or graduate degree in a management or technical field (preferred).
● 5+ years of experience in product management or strategy of a tech company; Management consulting experience is a plus
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills; excellent communication skills.
● Experience successfully multi-tasking, dealing with ambiguity, paying attention to detail while quickly driving towards insights and actions.
● Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts and influence cross-functional teams
● Strong leadership skills with an ability to move peers as well as juniors and have them follow a common vision.
● High integrity, consistent in their work, and has clear and visible set values; also demonstrates calmness under pressure in order to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
● Passionate about coaching and growing PMs and product teams
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 863