HR2B's client is a foreign company.
1. Job Summary:
- Manage the daily operations of the business, through building and leading a strong team across multiple departments in production, finance, sales, IT and HR. Complete P&L responsibility of a new manufacturing facility based to service customers in ASEAN and Australia for building thermal insulation products.
2. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage the company P&L
- Meet the desired KPI’s
- Prepare & share the frequent reports to global board.
- Manage the entire local and regional team.
- Develop sales objectives, strategies and plans to achieve desired KPIs
- Manage and define business development strategies with the main partners
- Manage sales to key Air conditioning contractors and distributors across the region
- Build and Manage relationships with major regional design architects for product approvals
- Liaise with top management team from UAE
- Gather market intelligence: identify new products and marketing opportunities
- Required minimum 8-10 year’s experience in the management role
- Strong understanding of corporate finance
- Has managed a manufacturing company
- Has managed large teams before.
- Familiar with the local corporate laws.
- Good Command of English Language
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822