HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Acting in accordance with the policies, philosophy, principles, customer's code of conduct & their confidentiality agreements, and company rules
- Managing office supplies (stationery, ink cartridge, beverage,etc.)
- Working alongside Office Staffs and independently with Contractors
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling
- Expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Manage in Purchasing MRO, Canteen, Dormitory, Sanitary,
- Landscape and Report to Management frequently
- Assisting and supporting Board of Directors by providing executive level management oversight and strategic direction to the Company's divisions.
- Interviewing and performing background check on
- Subtenants, approving and signing subleases.
- Other duties as requested by the Deputy GD
- At least 5 years proven track record in the field of General Affairs.
- Having work experience in the Manufacturing is preferred, especially in Foreign Company.
- Must be a Person of good moral character.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others in all levels within the Organization.
- Good project management, influencing, interpersonal, analysis, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good at English
- Knowledge of customer standards (safety, labour, environment), SEA systems, audit process , the local law
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825