1. Manage and oversee the daily accounting operations for local country
2. Input RA cost of sales and interface to Sun System.
3. Prepare all Telegraphic transfer in bank online for all bank transactions and reconcile with bank details at month end. Reconcile bank balance at month end and revaluation with exchange rate from HK for foreign currency bank balance.
4. Check all bank payments before submitting for upper approvals.
5. Data input/Journal import in Sun for all overhead, voucher payment.
6. Run contribution margin report for checking revenue and variable cost, reconcile with traffic coordinator.
7. Run SFGs report. (SFG006, SFG010). SFG#001/ 003 for Accrued revenue/cost; defer revenue/cost
8. Data input accrued expense, depreciation and allocation prepaid expenses.
9. AR/AP Interco reconciliation and contra proposal monthly.
10. Monitor in creating debtors and creditors and check to avoid double account.
11. Reconcile all input/output VAT, CIT, WHT then prepare declaration to submit to chief accountant.
12. Prepare weekly reports and monthly reports as scheduled by group.
13. Liase with auditor and ensure statutory/ internal audit is in place
14. Liase with outsource assistance in accounting and legal firm.
15. File all documents so that company/ external client can easily identify transactions.
16. Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
1. Enjoy clerical and administrative tasks.
2. Confidence in handling money.
3. Able to work quickly and accurately.
4. Able to work under pressure
5. Good communication skills.
6. Comfortable dealing with government officials.
7. Computer skills
You can apply online, send your CV or call Do Thanh Tu at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 841