HR2B's client is a software company
The Role: We are seeking a hands-on Web Developer to join our mission-critical simulator development team. The selected candidate will help design and develop a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling. Our next stage of growth includes expanding the global footprint of our web-based simulation engine, creating this new opportunity.
- Have 4+ years of experience developing scalable and robust software applications in web environments with exposure to both frontend and backend technology stacks.
- Profound experience in creating server-side web applications. Python and Perl preferred but will consider strong candidates with relevant experiences.
- Deep understanding in one of SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, queuing systems or distributed systems is plus.
- Have a solid background in Unix/Linux environment and Shell scripting
- Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Finance Experience is not required
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830