We are currently looking for web developer to join implementing a new House Renting project.
- Support to build up and implement all features of the product
- Report directly to Project Leader.
- To process the tasks assigned by Project Leader, feedback and fix the bugs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years’ experience in web development.
- High degree of proficiency in:
- Front end experience
- HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS
- Bootstrap 3 and responsive / adaptive site delivery
- Web API
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, mongoDB, redis.
- .NET MVC 5 and/or node.js
- Good at English communication, ability to explain and discuss technical issues.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation written in English. Can communicate with customer in English is a huge advantage.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology is a plus
- High analytical skills and be problem solver
- Organized, task-oriented and driven to take initiative
- Competitive salary. Annual performance reviews.
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment
- Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies
- Extra annual holiday. Social, health, and employment insuranced paid.
- Support for team building activities: company trip, sport (football, badminton, etc.), annual trip
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Free language training: English (company sponsored)
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830