HR2B's client specializes in energy industry.
- Handle accounting/ finance and asset management.
- Lead of team of 2-3 junior accountants
- Do the accounting for the special purpose companies in-house and need to generate monthly financial reports for investment entities (including cash management, budget, forecasting, etc)
- Operation management of assets including maintenance, contracting, and vendor management
- Preparation of Asset management reports to be submitted to investors and lenders regularly
- Working with Utility companies (Electrical power trading company, National/Regional Load Dispatching centers), for revenue management.
- Work with local & tax authorities, auditors, consultants, suppliers, etc.
- Lead the legal issues (if any) in the companies related to financial/asset management matters
- Support other team members for any ad-hoc reporting requests
- Accounting/auditing/financing background, overseas experience/education is a plus.
- Chief Accountant Certificate and Master's Degree in accounting or finance/ACCA/CIMA.
- Minimum five years of experience in finance/accounting management and minimum 2 years of asset management experience of real estate fund/renewable energy projects, or project financing.
- Business English: proficient in reading, writing, and speaking/persuading is a must.
- Team player with loyalty and positive behavior is critical. A good reference is a plus.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nelson D. Beecher at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 874