HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Manage individual shift team members and responsible for any activities and incident on site during working shift.
- Lead and be responsible for shift pass down meeting and daily tool box meeting with team members.
- Support and give instructions for shift operators to familiarize with facility system such as power distribution system, Mechanical Wet, Mechanical Dry, Automation, Process and Building Service.
- Responsible for smooth operation and tight control facilities equipment – expect no human error to cause interruption.
- Responsible for making periodic assigned reports and analytical reports such as PEMS (FMCS), shift reports, load trending, Pass down and other specific assignment
- Follow strictly on escalation process to department supervisor and manager about any abnormalities of system.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant technical and supervision in the related field.
- Knowledgeable in Facilities systems such as MV/LV, HVAC, Compressed Air…
- Used to work for an Electronic Manufacturing environment.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837