HR2B's client is an international focus on high tech industry
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components'9; capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Produce working drawings, detail drawings and bills of materials for equipment, sub-assemblies or product using Solidworks
- Analyze designs and systems for compliance to applicable standards (i.e. OSHA, CE , SEMI or customer specific).
- Liaise with customers and in-house technical and engineering staff.
- Liaise with vendors for technical information and specifications.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Capable to travel for on-site support, system bring up, trouble shooting etc…
- A diploma or degree in Electrical design, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Engineer I : >3 years in Electrical design and Equipment Manufacturing/NPI
- Engineer II : >6 years in Electrical design and Equipment Manufacturing/NPI
- Electrical Systems, Electrical Troubleshooting, Electrical Testing Design, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information: Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence.
- Language: English intermediate
- Software: Refer Solidwork Electrical, MS office
- Soft skill: team work, Innovation
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853