- Emergency Preparedness: Ensures that the company has an integrated, effective, and responsive emergency preparedness program that is considered within the highest quality standards and in accordance with government compliance rule. Responsible for the training and outfitting of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Workplace Management: Ensures that the company consistently maintains the highest standards of workplace safety. Conducts effective program inspections to ensure that the workplace, facilities, and equipment are safe.
- Safety Rules and Regulations: Ensures that the company is equipped with the current and correct safety and health rules in order to comply with government standards and to meet the short and long-term company plans. Works closely with the Management and individual employees to develop and implement safety and health programs to ensure employee effectiveness.
- Accident and Incident Reporting: Ensures management that all plant-wide accidents and incidents are properly reported, coordinated, and recorded in accordance with PRM’s Integrated Management System and Occupational Health and Safety standards.
- EHS Training System: Ensures that all employees are properly trained, drilled, and evaluated safety and health policies, techniques, and procedures. Ensure proper communication of safety incidents and corrective actions.
- ISO 45001/14001: Ensures company and employee compliance with every aspect of the ISO 45001 standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering, or EHS discipline with preference to a Master's degree.
- 10+ years of practical working experience in Environment, safety, and health with 3+ year of supervisory and at least 4 years in a safety and health program development and implementation.
- Experience as a Safety Management Leader will be a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing company located in Vietnam is required.
- Helpful experience with EHS auditing, Radiation Safety Officer, Laser Safety Officer, Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thoa at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 853