HR2B's client specializes in consumer products.
1. E-commerce: The E-commerce Executive will be in charge of e-commerce operation, feature enhancement, monitoring business KPI and supporting digital marketing related jobs.
a. E-commerce operation
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure the program running on 24/7 basis
- Be a main contact point for any issues related to e-commerce business such as: promotion scheme, pricing/stock issue, delivery issues, etc.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and their integration (Payment gateway, SMS gateway, Trade-In, Installment, Live chat, etc.)
b. Feature enhancement
- Follow up enhancements guided by HQ and local requested by the local team in Vietnam
- Make sure enhancements are communicated properly with the teams
- Manage and monitor development and deployment timelines
- Be open to listen to complaints, process and make them become enhancements to satisfy internal teams and end customer shopping experience.
2. Trade marketing
- Ensure the achievement of defined KPIs while minimizing stock returns for a respective territory.
- Ensure Trade Coverage Plans in a respective territory.
- Execute all Cycle Activities as per cycle instruction for a respective territory.
- Monitor the execution of Retail Communication plans by third parties/activation agencies in a respective territory.
- Ensure consumer pricing policy indices in the key outlets is respected and maintained.
- Execute all activities relating to Retail Engagement Programs in a respective territory.
- Ensure that continuous feedback is collected from the field on new market trends, channels or about any consumer & competitors’ movement within an assigned territory and update the Channel Manager on time.
- Execute the Merchandising Plan effectively for a respective territory.
- Engage and influence the retailers.
- Proactively seek opportunities for growth and development in a territory.
- Effectively manage all the Cycle activities in the outlets within a territory.
- Ensure all reports & feedback is gathered and collected and submitted on time as per cycle instruction
- Manage all assigned materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to maximize the use of organizational assets.
- Negotiate retail touchpoints based upon communication strategy & budget guidelines.
- Monitor competitor brand performance
- Manage the relationship with Retailers & get regular feedback on the performance of Sales Activators to the Retail
- Communication Manager through his line manager.
- Manage the effectiveness of consumer engagement activities carried out through
- Sales Activation in the outlets under his responsibility.
- Provide necessary information on the ROI for each outlet.
- Constant feedback on competitive movement.
- With a Bachelor of Degree
- Proactive, independent, can-do attitude
- Be able to adapt quickly and work under high pressure
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience in eCommerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Be able to connect with both Distributor team and E commerce platform, communicate with them effectively
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827