HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Design and develop highly scalable, end-to-end pipeline for processing and analyzing large volumes of complex data.
- Assist the Data Scientist in deploying Machine Learning models.
- Ensure high data quality and integrity from data sources.
- Support the team with data or analytics request.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- An enormous sense of ownership
- Hands on experience programming skills: Java, Python or Scala
- Solid understanding of SQL & NoSQL databases and other data manipulation tools
- Experience in scheduler and monitor workflow tools (Airflow , Oozie or Azakaban)
- Experience in Hadoop is huge plus
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Familiar with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc) and UNIX environment
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830