HR2B's client has been a world-leading producer of composite
- Acknowledge and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Communicate directly with overseas customers and head office.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Make sure that all production changes are updated in the AX system properly.
- Send the updated weekly production report to the customer.
- Inform the customer about the order status.
- Update information on customer’s websites (ship date/ ship mode).
- Effective present and discuss the products and services of the company, services provided by the company and its vendor to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding and delivery of the customer needs.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- In charge of customers such as: deal with customers’ orders, delivery date management, customer correspondence, shipment arranging, acceptance inspection processing, quotation creation, cost management.
- Follow new products’ development.
- Be relevant to Purchasing: follow decal/ mandrel purchasing.
- Cooperate with other departments (MFG, Materials, Planning…) to follow production plan management, lead time achievement management, mandrel amortization management, decal inventory management.
- Manage the balance between PPG purchasing and shipment shafts quantity.
- Manage transportation cost
- Attend conferences, meetings with the customers and assist Plant Director.
- Responsible for keeping confidential information of all conferences, meetings.
- Support MRC visitor.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Senior Supply Chain Manager/ Plant Director.
- University Degree (major in Business Administration, Japanese,…)
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience working for a foreign owned enterprise
- Good communication and written in both English and Japanese (equivalent to N2)
- Computer literate;
- Carefulness, problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Have a high sense of responsibility
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810