HR2B's client is a multi-national suppliers of men's, women's and children's apparel construction components to the garment industry
1. Assist Sales Department in transactions such as document preparing (PO,PI, samples...)
2. Receive and keep track of customer orders/delivery status.
3. Planning and managing schedule for all stages from development to production, make sure shipment on time with the best quality of finished goods.
4. Coordinate with production team & follow up sample request.
5. Coordinate with sourcing team to arrange the pocketing & accessories for bulk production
6. Work with QC teams for all technical/ quality issues from development stage to bulk, make sure the process will go smoothly
7. Record sales values & volume periodically.
8. Coordinate sales teams from different regions for having unique and global selling information
9. To monitor the customer’s feed-back and ensure a quick and proper response to all the suggestions and complaints from the customer.
- Related University or College graduate are preferable
- Have a wide knowledge of garment products in order to work out plans of production of the factory.
- At least 2-3 years professional experience, prefer in Textile & Garment industry
- Experience from working in an garment merchandising or fabric merchandise position
- Good teamwork, good communication and can work independent
- Fluency in English ( written & spoken)
- Accuracy, empathy – able to listen, understanding and analyze, eager to learn.
- Computer skills, experience and knowledge with international software.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825