HR2B's client is the leading global provider of end to end customer care solutions for mobile and IoT devices.
- Take overall ownership for the service quality and customer satisfaction at walk-in service centers and field service support
- Take ownership of customer complaints and following issues through to resolution
- Define and rollout the standard customer support process across service centers and field service
- Support training of all resources on SOP’s
- Soft skill training of all customer facing and interacting staff
- Root cause analysis for any operational issues defined
- Drive correct customer service culture within company operations team
- Drive improvement activities around operational KPI
- Identify opportunities for improved automation
- Weekly audits to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate customer-focused program to leverage Customer Experience
- Develop and manage Contact Center
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 10 years of managerial experience in customer service industry. Experience gained in Contact Center is a plus.
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill and strong leadership
- High performance teams and a strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Negotiation skills
- Proven ability to setup defined and repeatable process to ensure consistent operational performance.
- A proven track record of success in operations and customer service
- Amenable to changes and willing to take part in various projects
- English proficiency
- A high level of computer literacy.
- A chance to join a global leader in the delivery of customer service.
- Chance to join a new business with strong growth expectations
- Chance to work in a truly multinational, multi-cultural team.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Social insurance and health insurance
- Vacation leave and paid holidays
- Bonus Program
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872