HR2B's client has evolved to a world-class corporation in advance technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemical, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels and more.
- Manage and be responsible for activities relating to the importation raw material and exportation of goods, related systems and reporting to ensure compliance with the various regional and local export control laws under timely manner, including Tax refund & Exemption procedure
- Manage most important function of Factory Logistics Planning, co-working with Planner and LSP to ensure Loading Plan, inventory and enough stock to supply to Customer as shipping schedule and Sales Target.
- In charge customs law compliance of factory: update new Custom law, regulation & self-audit to ensure every transaction must be complied with VN’s law
- Duty trend analysis – duty trend by WTO road map or management between countries to give better view for material sourcing allocation to HOD and proposal to MOIT for reduce import tax project.
- Contracting with LSP & 3PL warehouse negotiation, overall manage operation procedure and price, quotation.
- Implementation Logistics Innovation, setting up team’s strategy MBO
- Strategy, planning with action activities, process flow in short & long term biz
- Liaise & representative of factory’s BOD to work with government’s office (Custom Branch, GDC, MOF, MOIT...) for jobs relate to Duty, Import & Export activities, custom auditing, argument solving.
- Analyzing key factor effectiveness to business operation & solving solutions.
- Logistics cost report, forecast, finance trend, bidding quotation, tariff factor, P&L report and business analyst, market survey.
- Allocation carrier with 1st optimizing routing selection.
- Risky management for all of import, export field.
- University degree in related major
- At least 10 years of experience in Logistics / Custom Clearance
- English communication.
- Good organizational skills and work efficiency, leadership.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863