HR2B client is a Leading Financial Firm in Vietnam
• Legal and corporate credit risk management policies in accordance with the policy: document preparation, management consulting, evaluation process.
• Define credit risk related issues by product
• Proposal for improvement (Standardization, improvement, simplification, disruption, ect.)
• Review of the sales process and product regulations by product and consulting staff in cases.
• Approved business related to credit risks by product. Familiar with regulations, audit process and regulations of the product, in-sector coordination for oversight and cross-check
• Report on raising issues concerning credit risks by product and coordination among the relevant parties on proposed resolutions.
• Responsible for preparing the data/ minutes for risk committees and other meetings organized by the Deputy Director
• University degree (Banking, statistic or similar majors)
• At least 1 years experience in Personnel credit management
• Experienced in Credit Scoring modeling ( be able to develop and implement experience)
• Vietnamese, English( Fluent)
• Korean ( Preference)
• Understand all credit management responsibility
• Understand data and statistic
• Ability to prepare work portfolio
• Communication and reporting ability
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Duc Tung at this number
+84 024 3736 6843 - Ext 133