HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Directly responsible for development and implementation of results oriented strategies that allow for sale of company products to end-users within the home, coin and on-premise laundry market segments through existing or newly identified distribution channels. Requires incumbent to build and solidify excellent personal business relationships with all resale accounts, in an attempt to position each of company’s brands as dictated by company strategic directives.
- Achieving targets for the assigned territory as annually established by the Regional Director.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with distributor principals and distributor sales personnel to establish a level of mutual respect and participation in strategic business practices between company and distributor. Motivate distributor sales staff to optimum performance in support of sales of company products. Coordinate and aid company relationship with distributor relative
to issues involving service, credit, traffic, advertising and legal departments.
- Developing and implementing company sales programs, promotions and strategies to achieve volume and profit plans while expanding market penetration.
- Conduct on-location sales training for distributor and client personnel on a regular basis. Training to include latest information on company product, marketing strategies, promotions, policies and selling skills and techniques.
- Coordinate development of distributor advertising and promotion programs to assure they are supportive of company strategies and in compliance with company directives relative to trademark use and cooperative advertising policies.
- Continuously evaluate performance of each distributor within the assigned region. Work with distributor’s organization on improving performance; especially those which are underperforming. Evaluate potential replacement distributors when a change in distribution will improve company’s sales or market penetration and recommend change to regional manager accordingly.
- Explore, define and report to regional sales manager on new business opportunities for company within the assigned sales territory; including but not limited to new products, product enhancements, product quality and performance and market segments and trends.
- Knowledge of home retail, vended and on-premise laundry industry or other similar or related industry is highly desirable.
- Mechanical aptitude with regard to machinery and equipment is also desirable.
- Ability to understand all facets of coin laundry and on-premise laundry products, corporate marketing, sales strategies, pre-sale and post-sale support requirements as well as customer types, purchasing motives and allied products and applications.
2. Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to travel around the whole country
- Excellent communication and follow up skills; ability to provide appropriate concise information on a timely basis to management and distributors; ability to give effective presentations.
- Ability to self-manage work load, deadlines and priorities effectively, take initiative and create opportunities.
- Possess effective selling techniques and a strong business sense.
- Ability to effectively communicate (speak, read and write) in English and the local country language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required with minimum 5 years of experience in sales or sales related function.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825