A global leader in logistics services
- Lead, direct and optimize your customer service activities to continuously provide customer excellence and sustainable growth.
- Utilize strong forwarding & market knowledge to drive service improvement activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention & reactivation through high levels of service quality and close collaboration with operational & commercial key stakeholders, along with sea logistics management to optimize the customer experience.
- Own, monitor and drive all sales activities.
- Ensure delivery against all financial targets & strategic objectives.
- Ensure best-in-class customer onboarding.
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes & controls, ensuring complete & correct customer contact data, service data & changes in systems including customer reporting for SME customers.
- Actively manage interfaces & the exchange of information, knowledge & data with your team & other stakeholders involved to ensure effective, efficient shipment management.
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of processes & controls, including customer complaint management.
- Experience in the same role for MNCs in the Sea freight forwarding industry
- Strong leadership skills, able to lead a big team and deal with stakeholders skillfully
- Good coaching and communication capability
- Positive and great can-do attitude, result and solution orientated, change management, resilient, and adaptable
- Able to manage P&L of the department
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Vu Quynh at this number
+02862883888 - Ext 0