- Based in Ho Chi Minh City with responsibilities to expand into Northern Vietnam particularly Hanoi
- Formulate and execute marketing, sales & promotional strategies to ensure overall tourism objectives are achieved.
- Develop effective channels of collaboration with tourism partners, including airlines, tour wholesalers, online Travel agents and Singapore-based partners as well as non-tourism partners such as banks, payment gateway, malls, etc.
- Conceptualise and execute travel campaigns and demand generation activities, especially for the leisure consumer segment.
- Develop and execute effective media communications strategies with PR Agency to reinforce Singapore’s positioning as a vibrant leisure destination.
- Identify potential business leads and opportunities for Company that will help to achieve the strategic objectives of the Board; and
- Any other work assigned by Area Director.
- Vietnamese National preferably from Hanoi
- Minimally a Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
- 5 to 8 years marketing work experience, preferably in the tourism and/or PR industry
- Good command of English in both written and spoken is a must
- Proficiency in the use of computer, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, ability to multi-task with good organizational skills, able to work independently
- Requires traveling regionally.
- Place: District 1, HCMC
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Salary: 1500 - 2000USD
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0937719936
- Skype: huonggiang_rosy
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817