HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
- Attend workshops, seminars and classroom trainings in Asia Pacific.
- Develop Sales Account Management skills to become Solutions Consultants in the industries we participate
- Handle Sales and Marketing related projects related to the future job
- Explore business growth opportunities for Company businesses with potential exposure to current and potential customers and markets
- Expose him/her self to Senior Commercial leadership to understand better the company expectations and vision
- Gain technical knowledge of markets and applications
- Network with experienced Company colleagues to build mentoring relationships
- Education: Technical degrees such as chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science, marketing and business administration.
- Commercial experience from 0 to 1 year.
- Perfect fluency in the local language of the country applied as well as proficiency in English (written and verbal); additional language skills would be a strong assets.
- A pro-active attitude, self-motivation, excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills such as open minded, inquisitive, creative, flexible, strong adaptability, analytical persuasion skills as well as customer focus are essential.
- Candidates are expected to understand the principle of marketing, skilled features-benefits-solutions selling, the business indicators, external market factors, market demands, value chain, and source of growth.
- Confidence to handle significant amount of responsibility and accountability early in your career.
- Leadership skills are strongly valued.
- Professional level of computer literacy is a requirement.
- Candidates should be willing to travel and be flexible to work extended hours from time to time.
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to other cities for placement in Sales Job.
- Adaptable to local/international business needs.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822