Tensar International is a world leader and expert in technology driven solutions for soil reinforcement and ground stabilisation.
Tensar International supplies geosynthetic products and provides proven practical solutions for poor soil conditions affecting the cost of roads, railways and paved areas. The company also offers products for earth retaining walls and slopes, subgrade improvement and stabilisation, foundations, reinforcement of asphalt to extend pavement life and erosion protection products for soil slopes and waterways.
With over 30 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and designing innovative, sustainable construction solutions as an alternative to traditional methods, Tensar geogrid and geotextile products and systems have been rigorously tested and studied by leading universities, independent laboratories and national authorities.
1. To provide and/or contribute to the high-quality design and CAD services to internal and external clients
in the promotion of the Company’s products and expertise worldwide, in collaboration with the UK
design and technology team
2. To provide detailed design, costing, and tender submission aspects of Design tender inquiries.
3. To manage the company’s exposure to risk within Design projects whilst providing a cost-effective and
4. Manage the continuing development of the library of CAD standard drawing details for use within the
company design departments leading to general availability via the company’s website.
5. To provide technical instructions and demonstrations of the Company’s design software to visiting clients
and distributors, and to contribute to the development and efficient use of the software in the
department. To assist with coordinating the distribution of the company’s software to authorized users
and provide remote assistance.
6. To continually increase the competency of distributors and key account business associates in design,
design-related matters, applications, and product knowledge through Tensar software.
7. Manage company CRM to ensure projects and design information are captured efficiently and current.
8. To develop business opportunities or contribute to/participate in business development where necessary
• Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in reinforced soil design experience or geotechnical Engineering
• Worked for an international company. Experience overseas is a plus
• Good communication skills are essential to this job as a large amount of discussion with clients, distributors,
committees etc. takes place both over the telephone and face-to-face and confidence in the jobholder’s, and
the Company’s, technical expertise needs to be developed quickly.
• A good team player, proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good presentation skills in order to maximize the conversion rate of Design tender submissions
• Ability to accurately present technical information to both large and small audiences in a clear manner.
• Product knowledge:
o Geotextiles, Geocells, Geomembranes
o Subgrade stabilization
o Wall systems
o Pavement optimization systems
o Erosion control systems
• Led workshops/Conducted training
• Business travel may be required from time to time
$1.500 + other benefits
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Anh Tuan at this number
+0937855075 - Ext 853