HR2B's client is one of the top agrochemical companies in Vietnam.
1. Designing and implementing business operations
2. Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
3. Overseeing operations of the company and the work of Depts. (Production Dept, Supply Chain Dept, ADM&HR Dept.& F&A Dept.,
4. Work closely with HQ in developing strategies to attain the Company’s financial and operational goals
5. Secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth
6. Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
7. Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
8. Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
9. Manage relationships with partners/vendors
10. Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in
tandem with the HQ
11. Collaborate closely with HQ and produce reports on company operations. Write and submit reports to HQ in all matters of
12. Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicator.
13. Collaborate with HQ/ HODs to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of company.
14. Ensure the company meets all legal and regulatory requirements
15. Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to HQ.
- BA or MBA of Financial & Accounting
- Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles.
- Good command of English
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office Applications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good Leadership, Organization, Analysis, negotiation …
- Good attention to detail, good judgment showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- Good grasp of business fundamentals/processes
- Good grasp of law and government regulations that can affect the manufacturing industry in Vietnam
- Confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Able to work under high pressure
- Dealing with conflict in company.
- At least 5 years of experience
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844