HR2B's client is a foreign company.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounting operations - AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Manage an accounting team and assign jobs and responsibilities to ensure the accounting department runs smoothly. Develop the team to manage their work responsibilities.
- Perform a full set of accounts for 3 trading companies and ensure timely closing of accounts and generate accurate, consistent and on-time weekly/monthly reports (consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reports, etc.)
- Handle full spectrum of tax reporting: VAT monthly input-output report, quarterly, yearly Corporate Income tax, and Tax matters, etc.;
- Perform revenue & cost forecasting/budgeting, cost tracking, and monitoring;
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries;
- Continually develop and maintain the accounting system, including internal controls and policies.
- Work closely with other departments in any matter related to payments and collections.
- Share, inform, and update tax rules to the management, head offices and other concerned parties.
- Coordinate with external auditor annually;
- Any and all other responsibilities, in addition to those mentioned above, as assigned by management.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance;
- At least 3 years working experiences in Chief Accountant. Knowledge in reporting desired;
- Shipping industry experience desired
- Fluent in English;
- Good communications skills;
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Internet. Enhance excel experience desired.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Thu Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 863