HR2B's client is an assurance company.
- Review, prioritize and translate incoming emails to CEO’s mailbox at the earliest time. Summary of email context sometimes is required and report outstanding matters timely.
- Translate outgoing emails when required to ensure timely and correctly.
- Manage CEO’s working itinerary including setting up appointments, preparing logistics and documents.
- Schedule effectively CEO’s travel with all relevant arrangement.
- Review, translate documents from other departments before submitting to CEO (use procedures, internal memos, policies, delegated authorities, etc. as a base for review)
- Follow up proposals sent to CEO and tasks assigned down from CEO.
- Translate/ interpret related events/meetings when required.
- Manage company stamp occasionally when a company secretary is on leave
- Female (Age 22 – 30), Nice appearance.
- Graduated from University with English Major (excellent at 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing);
- Good command of MS Offices
- Experience in assistant/ secretary position, at least 1-year translation experience.
- Good Communication and Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and in teams.
- Able to do shorthand.
- Able to start work immediately
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881