HR2B's client is a financial services consulting firm.
o Payroll, Allowance and Bonuses
- Consolidating and checking timesheet data of employee monthly.
- Calculating payroll, bonus monthly and preparing salary bank transfer
- Making all related reports as requested.
o Personal Income Tax
- Making declaration of personal income tax quarterly, annually.
- Releasing certificate of personal income tax withholding for employee as requested and making report about using certificate for Tax Organization quarterly.
- Registering personal income tax code for employee.
- Registering dependent personal income tax code and tax relief as requested by employee.
o Compulsory Social Insurance (Social – Health – Unemployment)
- Handling and preserving social insurance book of employees.
- Executing all procedures related to sickness regime, maternity regime as regulated by Law on Social Insurance and making all the monthly, quarterly, annual reports to Social Insurance Organization.
- Reconciling cost with Accounting Department to ensure all figures are accurate.
- Ensuring all payments for Social Insurance Organization are made timely and accurately.
o Employee Relations
- Updating HR information system.
- Managing employee’s document related to personal document, labor contract, appendix.
- Keeping track of employee’s probationary period, labor contracts, appendix.
- Preparing labor contract, appendix, agreement and other documents as requested.
- Follow up monthly payment and updating required labor and expenses report for Trade Union Department relating to Trade Union issues.
- Designing and releasing human resources memorandum to keep employees updated on new policy of the company or new regulation from the government.
- Submiting Labour Use Report to Labour Department quarterly.
- Registering Company Regulation, Payroll Structure, Allowance Structure and updating changes (if any).
- Consulting employee on compensation and benefits policy, internal regulations, memorandum of company as requested.
o Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related majors.
- At least 3 years of experience of all aspects in C&B Area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Program
- Ability to communicate and keen listener
- Fluent English communication orally and verbally
- Attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, honesty, integrity
- Meticulous, careful, willing to learn.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Huynh Thi Thanh Truc at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 855