Our client is the internationally networked group of companies for furniture fittings, architectural hardware and electronic locking systems.
1. Product & supplier selection & outsourcing (product development)
• Analyze the market trends & market demands including market size, market potential, market segment (targeted customers), market competition,..,etc under the cooperation with related departments (eg. sales, marketing, business development, market research,..)
• Source the supplier(s), order, test and review the sample(s)
• Conduct supplier(s) analysis and selection
• Work closely with sales department to set-up the target price, product performance specification and product position
2. New product introduction (INP & IPI)
• Develop an INP (Introduce New Product) plan for each specific new product within the assigned product group, which includes all needed info: Product info, market info, market potential, targeted customers segment, competition, product position as well as the turnover expectation, sales tools (in the cooperation with sales department, product training department)
• Coordinate with Marketing & sales to organize the event if needed
• Launch and Implement an introduction of new product (INP & IPI), including the communication to our internal related departments and to external customers
• Coordinate with supplier & product training department to provide the training on the new product to our sales departments and customers if any
3. Product communication
• Create and maintain the product item code in ERP system.
• Support marketing to generate the catalogs, leaflets, brochures, product introduction video, installation video,..,etc for social media posting. Make sure product information is available in different needed formats
• Work with sales department to get the market feedback as well as the sales forecast
• Communicate and work with supply chain to optimize the stock availability, stock turn as well as the supplier purchase orders
• Work with QA team to develop guideline of inspection & legal compliance requirements for the product
• Work with customer services department to support and/or handle the product claims regarding the product quality and technical issues
• Work with supplier(s) to give the feedback, claim the quality, maintain the relationship and other topics if any
4. Product management
• Develop & implement different promotion programs for selected products within the assigned product group to support sales to achieve the company turnover as well as the brand awareness increase
• Supervise & track the development and achievement (turnover and gross profit) of the strategic products and focus products
• Develop and maintain the “Problem Fixing Procedure/Method” for assigned product group so that technicians can base on this to repair & fix.
• Handle technical claims against suppliers and support sales department with technical data and documentation
• Update product status in ERP system for phased-out and phase-in products or new products
• Monitor new product arrivals and coordinate the ad-hoc inspections to ensure consistent quality
• Regularly visit customers to understand the market trends & requirements
5. Product category supervision
• Define the products strategy and new product roadmap
• Plan and organize to improve & develop the current product range
• Supervise and provide the managerial supports to the team to ensure the workflow of subordinates is properly done
• Implement and maintain the system to achieve objectives/KPI of individual, subpordinates as well as the department
6. Company compliance
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Be the representative for company for contacts of product suppliers. Be professional in company uniform and live on company values (follow the guidelines from any company policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect company as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage company as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.
- University Graduation.
- Major in engineering or relevant fields is a plus.
- Work experience of at least 3 years in product management and at least 1 year in a similar position.
- Having experience in furniture fittings, architectural hardware is a plus.
- Good English, German language are an advantage
- Good at computer (MS Office, internet)
- Very good at communication skill, negotiation skill, leadership and interpersonal skill
- Ability to read and understand technical documents
- Strong learning capability and problem solving skills
- Good people management skills with ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. High levels of creativity
- Good presentation skills
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810